Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I have a blog!!!



Hello, my name is Rosa I'm a fat fashion lover and this is my blog Rosariummm! I'm really excited to start posting and sharing my d.i.y ideas, outfits, and much more! I'm giving the blogging realm another shot, now that I have more time and patience. I love thrifting, finding new antiques shops, and revamping old ugly clothes into something cute. Most of my clothing is from thrift stores so I'm sure ill be posting pictures up of my recent finds. I have a online shop on Etsy named Created and Dated where I sell vintage clothing, accessories, and handmade goodies! I'm currently living in Las Vegas with my awesome fiance and three cats. 

Please feel free to comment or message me with any ideas or questions you may have!:D

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're adorable! I just started posting on my blog too, and I'm from Vegas!
    Crazy coincidence. So glad I found you blog!
    xo

    bigbadandbabely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I look foward to seeing all these goodies!! xoxo
    kittyandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete