Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hearts on your collar

Top - Thrifted / Skirt - H&M / Shoes - D.i.y saddle shoes / Socks - Gift / Brooch and Button - Thrifted
I've had this top for quite a while now and never really knew how to style it. But I've really been liking collar clips and found these cute heart brooches thrifting and thought they would look great on this top. And of course I always wear my favorite Mickey Mouse Club button, Which is really were I got the inspiration for my blog header.


   I added this Vintage 80's denim jacket after taking photos because it suddenly got really windy. Seriously this is the best jacket it's so beadazzled, I can't!! By the way It's in my shop so you can totally buy it!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Your jacket is fantastic! xx

    www.jessthteics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete