Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Juicy fruit

Dress - Vintage diy / Belt - asos / Shoes - H&M / Bag - Vintage diy

Hey guys! I'm Pretty excited about this dress I've been on the look out for a cute gingham fruit print dress but I'm just too broke to buy one new so I took a trip to the thrift store with $10 in my pocket and found this old lady house dress for $4 and made it my D.I.Y project! it was originally long and frumpy but I wanted more of a fit and flare look and I'm pretty happy how it turned out:) If you want to take a look at the before picture follow me on instagram (@Rosariummm)!


Lame pose showing my avocado bag, I get lots of questions about it. It's a vintage 60s train case I found in a estate sale for $1 and I painted it to look like an avocado. I'm thinking of painting the other side like a strawberry:) gosh I'm weird!


New Dresses in my Shop!


Check it out at Created and Dated!

8 comments:

  1. eeeeeee, you're so adorable!!! I wish I had your talent for picking out items and altering them and also for being so dang creative and crafty!!

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw aw AW! You're such a babe! That dress is totally the stuff of dreams!

    xoxo
    http://psychedelicdaisy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! you are amazing, love your style!

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that dress <3 adorable print, it's so cute and fun, makes you wanna smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That avocado bag.... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, that bag!!! so perfect, i am completely in love with it! also, you have the cutest dresses!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you paint the other side you should totally post pictures and a tutorial or something! it would be great and YOU are adorable.

    ReplyDelete