Friday, July 19, 2013

Red Gingham


Once again the wig is back! I just really want cute short hair! Anyways I've posted this outfit before on my Instagram (follow me @rosariummm) and I wanted to do a post for it but my lighting sucked at the time. I really love anything gingham print since I was a little girl, it just reminds me of picnics and summer! I haven't really been able to wear this out yet since the skirt is pretty short and it shows my bum in the back but I'm thinking about making some matching bike shorts to wear underneath so I can finally wear this sweet outfit!


Ps. Sorry I had the TV on for background noise!:/

Lip color - Stila liquid lipstick in color fiore 07


Top - Etsy / Skirt - thrift store / Shoes and bag - H&M / Plugs - handmade / Wig - Ebay

2 comments:

  1. can't get over how precious and perfect you are. this outfit is a dream!!

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh you're on blogspot too!! i only stalked you on tumblr! :PP
    i love this strawberry outfit, and you look really cute in short hair^^

    [cute weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete