Monday, August 5, 2013

Fast Food Baby

Shirt - Forever 21 / Skirt - Second hand / Shoes - H&M / Headband - Diy / Pins - Thrift store

So I'm pretty sure some of you know, but for those who don't I'm pretty addicted to fruit/foodie printed clothing and bags. My boyfriend does not help me with is addiction! He works at Forever 21 so he always tortures me with pictures of new stuff that comes in, and this shirt is one of them. I had to have it!


So I posted this outfit before on my Instagram a while back. I wore this to do some grocery shopping (I know I'm weird) and as I was walking out of the store a group of fat girls approached me and asked what I was wearing. I was a bit confused but I answered their question thinking it was going to be followed by a compliment lol. Instead they said I shouldn't wear my skirt this high because I’m too fat and it ain't cute. I told them I can wear whatever I want! They just kept walking away, talking shit, and laughing. It was kind of a shocker for me! Fat girls shouldn't hate on other fat girls! Or anyone hate on anyone for that matter! While wearing this kinda rekindles the feelings I felt that day, I remind myself that I can totally wear whatever I want, regardless if it flatters my body or not. Wearing this makes me happy and that's all that matters:)





15 comments:

  1. LOVE THE SHIRT. You look so cute!!

    What makes them think they have a right to do that? -___- That's so rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really understood the whole "dressing for your body type" thing. Clothes have such potential, why not wear what you love and have fun with it?! Who gets to decide that something is only for "thin" or "fat" bodies anyway? The whole concept of dressing by other people's rules kind of baffles me.

    This outfit is amazing and you totally rock it (can I be you?). I'm diggin' the pins, and your shoes especially

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree- if the clothes fit, WEAR THEM!

      Delete
  3. Fatty hate makes me so mad! You look fantastic and I totally understand your food print obsession - I have it too.
    Keep being fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe that happened but then again maybe I can? This outfit is perfect (just like you)

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh that story is still the worst. you look amazing, so they were probably just jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That story is crazy - not only do you look totally amazing in this, but who would think it's ok to say that to someone? I used to have a nearly identical skirt in white and getting rid of it is one of my greatest fashion regrets. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly speechless you had to endure such a terrible ordeal - those girls didn't know what they were talking about because you look A MA Z I NG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! That means a lot coming from a babe like you!:)<3

      Delete
  8. Your junk food pin is amazing! Keep doing what you're doing and don't let the haters get you down (not that I even need to tell you), because you always look beyond fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that pin, your bangs, the whole outfit, I DIE. You are as cute as a button, specifically THAT button hahaha I just admire you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that headband...and I would totally buy that shirt, too!

    Don't listen to the haters, they were probably just jealous 'cause you have way more style than they do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummm, you're perfect. Just thought I'd let you know. And also, I need my room to look like the one you're standing in. Too freaking cute!

    Ugh, fat on fat hate is the worst. I honestly feel bad for girls who aren't comfortable enough to wear whatever they want. We know the true meaning of confidence! That's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just love your look! you have such a rad sense of style. you got yourself a new follower and i am looking forward to your updates! and what? seriously that skirt looks absolutely AMAZING on you, there was no need for those girls to do that.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete