Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bats and Hats!



Sweater/Top/Socks - H&M / Skirt/Belt/Tie - Thrift store / Tights/Hat - Forever 21 

So I'm pretty obsessed with black wide brim hats and knee high socks, I'ts pretty much been my signature style since September (as you can tell from my older post). Anytime I can make an outfit have a witchy vibe I'm all for it! I seem to always forget to put shoes on before I take pictures hehe.

Ps. I would love to hear suggestions for future post! If you have any ideas you would like to see let me know! Also I've been trying to look for a maxi skirt for that pinafore dress tutorial I haven't forgotten I promise!


3 comments:

  1. I love the sweater, the collar with the big ribbon, the tights and socks - this outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! I've been following you on tumblr for ages and I am really happy that I found your blog here as well! love it!! This outfit is of course amazing!! always a fashion inspiration! You can check out mine if you want! I post a lot of Plus-Size OOTDs! XXX

    ReplyDelete