Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Hair New Outfit

Crop top and skirt - D.I.Y / Headband - D.I.Y / Shoes - GoJane
 



So these past few weeks I was dealing with some depression. I really wasn't feeling myself and was kind of getting bored of my appearance/clothing.
Well I found this vintage Batman fabric (ok I kind of stole it from my Boyfriend hehe) and made myself a whole new outfit! The fabric is pretty thin so I'm waiting till summer to rock this bad boy! I'm super excited about it so of course I had to share! This is my first time trying to sew this type of collar, I really wanted it to resemble bat wings (I think it turned out well) I love it so much! Then I dyed my hair. Yay for finding old hair dye in the cupboards.:) 

11 comments:

  1. I NEED this outfit. So dang cute. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and awesome all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so badass and pretty at the same time! your hair is perfection *-* (and I hope you're feelling better :D )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! I hope you feel better.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such an amazing job with this dress! It's so cute *A* I'm so in love with the collar detailing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the greatest. I hope you feel better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love LOVE this! I'm pretty sure my brothers actually had this print as a sheet... anywho, I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks amazing!! Love it and your hair :D Feel better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing!! I would totally commission something like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are a precious lil' peach and I hope you are feeling better now,
    love the outfit you made as well

    ReplyDelete