Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fruity Thrift Store Crop Top D.I.Y

Top - Diy / Short and Shoes - Thrifted / Bag - H&M / Glasses - Venice
  


So I came across this pajama top at the thrift store. I had to buy it because of the print! I'm obsessed with anything fruit print! I don't have a lot of spring and summer tops so I've been on a diy crop top kick! All I did was make a pattern out of an old crop top that fits well, I traced around it onto some news papers, made sure to leave some seam allowance and cut! I took some pictures of the process in case anyone wanted to give it a try:) let me know if you have any questions! 




10 comments:

  1. the top is awesome, so cute! <3

    weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this looks so perfect. And you made it look so easy. Can't wait to try! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your style! You look great in shorts and this top is amazing! You're super talented!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial, oh-so lovely. DIY at its best! :]
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the print and I love how you transformed it so well. Great job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just scrolled at your post in tumblr :D
    whoa i want to be good at sewing things and making clothes!><
    it's more satisfying because we made it by ourselves:3
    And guess who following your blog now:D

    Visit my blog pwwease:3 Adventure of P-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style so cute and vintage inspired! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete