Friday, September 26, 2014

Hey Guys! Buy My Handmade Clothing

Just wanted to give you guys a little update! I've started selling some of my handmade plus size clothing in my etsy shop! Right now I'm only making size 16/18 since that's my size and I've only ever made clothing for myself, but my goal is to learn how to make more sizes and maybe even do custom sizing! So please keep a look out:) Here are some of the things I'll have in my shop. I'm also working on some new designs so stay tune for that too! 

My Clueless Inspired set (I'll be making more of these!)






One of a kind Halloween set made with vintage fabric








9 comments:

  1. you're such a babe, you look fantastic! I love both outfits - where did you get the Halloween fabric? so cool <3

    pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you!! It was a gift from my boyfriend it's vintage!:)

      Delete
  2. omg went straight to your etsy store and both have sold- would be interested in a Halloween set in maybe a size 10-12 or something similar <3 I'll message you on etsy

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is on point!

    If you want to, we could follow each other's blogs :)
    ♥ Unicorn Sanctuary♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so so talented!! ♥ I want one of those outfits so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh it's all so cuute, I'll deffo be checking your shop out <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeep! SO CUTE!! I love them both!! Can't wait for you to make different sizing, Im a size up 18/20!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg i can't get over how stunning you are !
    That Halloween fabric is amazing also !!
    New Follower :)
    Launa x
    Sprinkles & Ink

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this hat and the outfits are so lovely too!
    Emma Xx
    emmaslookingglass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete