Monday, March 23, 2015

Paisley

Hey guys! Just thought I'd post a quick outfit of the day post. Please ignore the bad quality of these photos, I didn't notice there was a huge finger print on my lens till after taking the photos sorry! I thought I'd post them anyways because my outfit was too good! I got the dress and earrings in the mail today. I won these amazing earrings from @littleegg1991 on Instagram definitely check her out! they're my fluffy dream come true! I bid on this Asos dress from Ebay and won YAY! I absolutely love it! I've been loving the paisley trend, what are your new favorite spring trends?

Dress - Asos Curve / Shoes - Thrifted Harley Davidson 




4 comments:

  1. you're fabulous! :">

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute as always <3 those earrings & dress are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete