Friday, March 13, 2015

Spring Bells


Hey guys! How have you been? I've been getting quite excited for spring, although I'm dreading the the hot desert weather! I'm more of a cold weather person. I must say i'm a little sick of wearing winter clothing, don't get me wrong I love winter clothing! But sometimes its just easier to throw on a cute spring dress and go about your day. I'm really happy about this Modcloth dress it was my first spring wardrobe purchase of the year and I'm absolutely in love with the bell sleeves and the cute touch of lace! I think I have a new obsession with bell sleeves next one on the wish list is the Khloe Dress from Chubby CartWheels.
Hat - Forever 21 / Dress - Modcloth / Shoes - H&M / Choker - The Pulp Girls






10 comments:

  1. ahhhh love this look!!! Neeeed that dress! ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suuuuch a pretty dress!! Looking like a super babe as always! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! and really cute hair too<333 Have a nice day!:3

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits are always the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thank you! You're too nice!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!
    I'm feeling the same, I like winter clothes, but at this point I'm also a little tired of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your always so stylish, love it!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete