Friday, April 3, 2015

That Purp

Hey guys here's a little ootd! I recently dyed my hair pink but it totally came out purple which I don't mind at all because I'm really liking it! This dress Is so soft and comfortable I almost wish I had a concert to go to, I feel like this is the perfect outfit for an outdoor festival! Anyways I made this dress the other day out of some fabric I found at the thrift store and I really Love the cut and style of the dress I want one in every color! I was thinking about buying similar fabric and making a few for my shop, what do you think?

Dress - Handmade / Backpack - Forever 21 / Shoes - Gift



 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that hair color! I think the dress is amazing BTW, whenever I can I am definitely coming to you to make me some dresses! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric you used to make the dress. :]
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent dress. Love the purple hair- it's a very happy accident.

    ReplyDelete